- WHO WE ARE
- Trading & Services
- The American School of Creative Science - Nad Al Sheba
- The American School of Creative Science – Maliha Road
- The International School of Creative Science - Nad Al Sheba
- The International School of Creative Science - Muwaileh
- The American School of Creative Science - Layyah
- Bukhatir Education Advancement and Management International
- Sports & Leisure
- News & Events
- CONTACT US
Tunis Sports City, valued at $5 billion, is the latest addition to the portfolio of Bukhatir Group
Tunis Sports City, valued at $5 billion, is the latest addition to the portfolio of UAE-based construction behemoth Bukhatir Group, which has resumed construction on its 250-hectare project, situated in the Beheira district of Tunis' northern suburbs.
The development consists of a stadium, and training academies for football, swimming, and tennis, along with six luxury hotels, a 20-hectare fitness track, and a 13-hectare commercial center.
Salah Bukhatir, the Chairman of the Bukhatir Group, revealed in a statement to Al Bayan newspaper that the project comprises a residential community, as well as a commercial hub with the potential of employing thousands of people and stimulating foreign investment.
Tunis Sports City is scheduled to be constructed in three parts, with the first phase expected to be completed in 2026, followed by the second in 2028, and the third in 2031.