Responsible for the overall maintenance activities for the batching plants, pumps, etc and all other equipments related to Ready-Mix Concrete, Premix Plaster and Construction Chemical plants.
- In charge of setting up batching plants at project sites.
- Ensure optimum utilization of manpower and their activities.
- Coordinates with all the departments and with equipment manufacturers regarding the spare parts and maintenance requirements.
- Ensures that repair work during plant breakdown is carried out in the least time possible.
- Implement and maintain preventive maintenance of the batching plants in coordination and ensure that maintenance procedures are implemented systematically.
- Responsible to plan, develop, administer and implement provisions of the employee occupational safety, health and training program for maintenance
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
Candidate must be based in the UAE.
Must have valid UAE driving license.
- BTEC, DAE or Bachrlor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years experience in similar capacity. Ideally from Concrete background.
- High level of PC skills. MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Explore Market for new clients and sales/service opportunities
- Manage the sales to the customers allotted
- Develop new customers as per the KPI
- Meet Sales and Revenue Targets
- Handle Sales/Service Enquires of hydraulic systems
- Responsible for suggesting right solutions for customers application in hydraulic systems and components
- Responsible for suggesting customers to opt for repair or new options for hydraulic components/systems
- Responsible to analyse potential customer to develop more volume of business and establish credit facility with them if needed and take responsibility for the same.
- Maintain Customer log on daily basis and ensure customer queries as attended in 24 hrs
- Responsible to Make daily sales plan/Monthly sales plan and report to manager to achieve sales targets
- Responsible to plan stock for existing customers in coordination with the Sales Manager
- B.E / B. Tech or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Sales of welding machines and welding consumables in any reputed trading company.
- Candidate must have thorough knowledge of Welding UAE market with Adequate Technical & Commercial knowledge
- Hands on Experience on UAE Welding Industry
- Technical & Commercial knowledge