To ensure the completion of business units accounting, facilitate timely preparation of monthly & Daily Sales and production Reports for the senior management and manage the day to day sales & production activities.
Expected Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
Ensure safe & secure working environment in workshop and safety of workshop personnel.
Ensure QA function on all critical repairs
Identify sources and arrange for spares in time
Supporting for hydraulic repairs of MASA plants in HFZ, DIP & AD and Manual Plant in SHJ
Responsible for providing guidance and instruction to drivers for safe and proper handling of equipment/vehicle
Recommend for disciplinary actions on workshop technicians and drivers who are not adhering to company guidelines and for improper handling of vehicles
Update management on issues that is not in line with company policy/good practice.
Fleet management for dispatch & delivery
Responsible for managing, planning, scheduling and supervising activities of workshop and assigned personal in workshop.
• Handle over all functioning of Vehicle Workshop
• Allocate job to mechanics based on vehicle priority
• Schedule and implement preventive and schedule maintenance for heavy vehicles in DIP & HFZ plants
• Schedule and implement preventive and schedule maintenance for equipments.
• Arrange for technicians and spares during onsite breakdown maintenance
If there is no position of interest above, you can still send your CV to email@example.com & we will add it to our database for future opportunities.